If you haven’t heard about the Crumbl cookies shop, then you have been living under a rock. They are a new bakery shop that produces the highest quality of cookies originally based in the United States.
They opened their first store in Utah, United States, back in 2017. Now they have hundreds of stores in the country, offering both online delivery and in-store purchases.
Today in this article, I am going to teach you how to create the best copycat of the Crumbl Chocolate Chip Cookie sitting at your home.
Crumble Cookies: What Makes Them Special?
The thing that makes Crumbl cookies so popular and widely recognized is the fact that they always use high-quality products for baking. They create award-winning cookies using very simple cookie-making recipes.
Their USP is to rotate their menus and which contain their four iconic flavors. Other than cookies, they also make cakes, candies, and pies to be more versatile.
The famous packing of Crumble Cookies is also a high selling point for the brand. They use baby pink boxes with their logo on top of it. This pink is the brand’s identity and color.
If you wanna try the original stuff, then go on Google and just type “Crumbl cookie near me.” And there, you will see all the store that is near you.
Crumbl Cookie: Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe (Copycat):
Before you start with the recipe, here are a few things you need to know.
|Yield||Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Rating|
|1 dozen||15 minutes||10 minutes||25 minutes||4.5 stars|
Here is the list of ingredients that you will require to create the perfect copycat of cookie crumble choco chip cookies.
- 1 cup- Cold Butter (cut into smaller pieces).
- 1 ¼ cup- Brown Sugar.
- ½ cup- White Sugar.
- 2 eggs.
- 2 Tablespoons- Vanilla.
- 1 ½ cup- Cake Flour.
- 1 ½ cup- All-Purpose Flour.
- 1 Tablespoon- Baking Soda.
- 1 Tablespoon- Salt.
- 2 cups- Milk Chocolate Chips.
Preparations Of Crumbl Choco Chip Cookies
Now that you have organized all the ingredients for the cookies, now all is left is to bake.
- Before making the cookie dough, you need to preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Place two baking paper with parchment sheets on the table.
- Take a large bowl and pour the sugar and butter, and with a beater, beat them for about 5 minutes.
- Add the vanilla and eggs inside the bowls and beat them again for about 1 minute.
- Then add in the flour, salt, and baking soda, and mix all of them well enough before adding the choco chips.
- After the dough is ready, take about ⅓ of the dough and make it into a ball. Now you stretch the ball in half and press it together, leaving one jagged edge looking upwards.
- Now, keep the separate dough balls on the sheet that you prepared beforehand.
- Make sure that the balls are placed 3 inches from each other. It is better to place 6 balls on each paper.
- Now place the sheet on a baking tray and put it inside the oven, and then bake them for about 10 minutes.
- Bake the cookies till they are golden in color. Make sure not to overbake.
- After taking them out of the oven, let them sit for about 10 minutes before picking them off the tray.
Crumble Cookie: Nutritional Value
Now that you know the easiest way to make a copycat version of the Crumbl Cookie Chocolate chip cookie, knowing the nutritional value of these chocolate chip cookies is very important.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs):
Here are a few queries that other people have regarding Crumbl cookies and how to make them.
Ans – The ingredients used by Crumbl cookies are fairly normal ingredients that you can expect from any other cookie recipe. It contains, all-purpose flour, butter, baking powder, sugar, and eggs.
If required for additional flavoring they add vanilla extract or almond extract along with frosting.
Ans – The Crumbl cookies are very crunchy and crumbly, but still, they maintain their soft texture. Their famous chocolate chip cookies especially are very crunchy and crumbly but they melt in the mouth.
Ans – At the end of each, many Crumbl cookie stores actually donate all their leftover cookies to all the local hospitals, police stations, schools, fire departments, and any other charitable organizations.
Now that you know how to create a copycat version of the famous Crumbl cookie’s chocolate chip cookies, why not make some for yours? They are pretty easy to make with the most basic and simple ingredients and processes.
If you liked this article then let me know in the comment section which is your favorite cookie flavor.